- Question & Answer Booklet - Paper 08.02.2020
- You can file your objection(s) till 11th February 2020 by Login into your account, if any.
Online applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates to fill up permanent/temporary 04 posts of Inspector Grade-II (Audit) and 05 posts of Inspector Grade-II (General) in the scale of Rs. 5910-20200+2800 Grade Pay as under:
|Sr. No||Name of the post||General||General+Ex-Serviceman||OBC||SC|
|1||Inspector Grade-II (Audit)||1||1||1||1|
|2||Inspector Grade -II (General)||3||--||1||1|
During Probation period of 3 years, "Fixed Monthly Emoluments" equivalent to minimum of the pay band of the post will be paid and grade pay, increment or any other allowances except travelling allowance will not be paid.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS
- Applications can be submitted only "ONLINE" from 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020 on the website rcschd.in
Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC) for each post will be accepted through challan upto 09.01.2020.
- Detailed instructions for submission of online applications and deposit of fee are available on the website rcschd.in
- The Registrar, Cooperative Societies, UT, Chandigarh reserve the right to change any conditions/criteria or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- For any assistance / clarification regarding the online filing of the form, the candidate can contact office of The Registrar, Cooperative Societies, U.T., Chandigarh on, Phone No. 0172700328 from 9:00A.M. to 5:00P.M. only on working days or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|S. No.||Activity||Last Date|
|1||Start date for ONLINE submission of application||16.12.2019|
|2||Last date for ONLINE submission of application||05.01.2020|
|3||Last date for submission of fee in any SBI branch||09.01.2020|